How are you my darlings? I am in an awe, to see so much love pouring my way. I’m enjoying it thoroughly.
So, lets get to the point shall we, because I need to finish writing and posting this one before Miss A wakes up. If you were here last Thursday you must have gone through my post “introducing your kid to the see” , I mentioned some basic hacks and my personal tips on how I introduced Athena to the sea recently.
I just wanted to touch base on the traveling essentials you need for your baby when traveling (specifically to an island)
- Swim suits (cute and glamorous)
- Life Jacket
- Arm Floaters
- Beach shoes
If not an island, make sure you are well aware of the country weather you are going to. Do your research, in terms of weather, vaccines, medication rules, food supplies. A little bit of preparation would be nice and will save a lot of hassle, time and less stress, trust me.
Even though everything is available probably everywhere, but then again, you know your child’s health requirements, needs better than any one.
- Just pack some snacks to be on the safe side.
- Carry their favorite biscuits maybe.
- Their favorite bottle or sippy cup or utensils (tried and tested, makes life much easier)
- If your toddler has just started eating, don’t forget to carry anti-allergy with you. God forbade , nothing would happen but better prepared than sorry.
So here are my few tips, how I travel with Miss A. , write to me if you have any useful tip to share?
With loads and lots of love
Sid Mama xoxo