Local Heroes join Global Celebrity Ambassadors to Encourage Women to ‘See What’s Possible’ in First Global Campaign from Neutrogena®
Today, women all over the world, from Riyadh to Paris and Tokyo, are taking a step back to reflect on what’s possible in their lives so they can pursue their dreams.
This is the universal truth that inspires the launch of Neutrogena. See What’s Possible™, the brand’s s first-ever global campaign, and the commitment to help each and every woman put her best face forward, so that every time she looks in the mirror she finds the inner strength to pursue her own dreams – big or small – and #SeeWhatsPossible in her own life.
In order to bring the #SeeWhatsPossible message to life, in a way that is genuine and relevant to young Arab women, Neutrogena® has reached out to the community to seek the support of local heroes, and enrolled in its campaign some of the most extraordinary and accomplished women in the UAE:
- Nayla Al Khaja, UAE’s first female director, and one of the most prolific filmmakers in the region.
- Alia Al Mazrouei, a tireless Entrepreneur, co-founder of Just Falafel and the Change Initiative.
- Alia Al Shamsi, the first Emirati woman and photojournalist to work in a newsroom in the UAE.
- Sumayyah Al Suwaidi, the first female Emirati digital artist, with an impressive body of work exhibited internationally.
- Malak Ali Hassan, the first Emirati green architect, whose building concepts are considered a ‘pioneering greenprint’ of cities of the future.
With their help, Neutrogena® wants to let young Arab women see the possibilities they can create for themselves.
To join the Neutrogena® #SeeWhat’sPossible movement, follow the brand on Facebook and Instagram.